Theres some information in this section, check the Briefing thread, WillyP.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Theres some information in this section, check the Briefing thread, WillyP.

Some? That's an understatment.. :!exclaim: .. But is there a breif synopsis of the actual gameplay someware?
PREPARE FOR DESCENT | PLANET DESCENT

Well yes, the Introduction thread tells you the basics. I'll make a "Guide for dummys" when the level is out :)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Game is now live.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yeah, the learning curve is semi-high. But it's full of stuff so it has more "longetivity".
The Expanse. Watch it!

Right, need to learn more about the capabilities and functions of various items, far more critical than in a regular D3 level. One thing that I've always felt was missing in Team MP was a need for teamwork and team strategy. Basewars will definetly fill that need.
It will require thought as well as piloting skill.

BTW... I mentioned on gameedit that I would be beta-ing this, Nightmare has asked for info... Is that ok with you or would you rather do press releases yourself? http://www.gameedit.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13

This level is so different and unlike any previous D3 levels, it would merit a press release even on boards that are not Descent related, such as L4y, and the ModDBB.
PREPARE FOR DESCENT | PLANET DESCENT

You are free to talk about it, just don't post anything like screenshots and that :)

Yes, finally, we could actually be seeing working "team" bases now - With only Red being able to use Red, and vice versa. It certainly took some doing. I will be releasing a 1.3.1 to make sure everything is working in the next few days. After that we're close to release.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yay. Wanna play btw? I have some time.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Maybe host my level instead? I'm almost ready to release a MAJOR improvment on it.

Let me know when your done then.
The Expanse. Watch it!