Yeah I should. I bookmarked SG way back in the day and stumbled back here by chance just awhile ago. Basewars looks incredible! I have to say when you started I never thought you'd finish..
Badminton - Fastest racket sport in the world.

Windows XP
Pentium 4
512 MB of RAM
2.79 Ghz
100 mps connection ( I think )
Direct3d and openGL, but openGl delivers proper menu graphics.

I sometime have flickering textures with large numbers complex structure, but nothing Too bad. I think My comp should should be good enough.

Ok, you can be on the BETA team. Will you be able to play online, or offline only?
For now, only offline, and 1 person online. But I'll try to get online working.

very impressive hunter, i sometimes really wonder how you squezze all this stuff into d3´s good old fusion-engine :)

one thing thou, if d3jakes box is the minimum requirement for playing basewars i fear i am out here ;)

Well, I'm in Hunter, system stats:
Athlon XP 2400+
512 GB RAM PC 2100
13 GB Maxtor drive
Geforce FX 5600
and a 256k/sec connection

Hehe, that was his old system. He's got a new one now. :) You should now be able to view the BETA section under Active Projects
The Expanse. Watch it!

Whoa, the comp that I posted is the one I'm on now, my old one was 500MHz.... Though I hope to have a 2.8GHz CPU and an extra 1 GB of RAM sent to me :)
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright