Uh, personal suggestion: Do not let d3jake anywhere near code that is of importance. By the time he's done with it, it'll blow up your computer. :razz:

I am willing to provide some semi-professional help though, me having a year of experience in C# and some in C++. What you might want to do is let jake take a shot at it while i'm watching him to prevent any loud explosions :wink:
Erik McClure

My scripting experience is very extensive so I don't need any help with that, really. However, if I don't get any replies soon I'll be branching out to other programmers.
The Expanse. Watch it!

if it's d3m programming... sry can't help ya. I was thinking that it was DALLAS programming that needed to get done.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Some new screenies
It seems Direct3D probably won't be supported by Basewars, mainly because of the way D3D pages in things, which seems to cause a clipping error outside. Tho it works, it's just sluggish. I fear this level may be very sluggish at certain points though, especially at the player bases where there is the most structures present onscreen at one location.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Perhaps you could maybe realise a med\low poly version of it? So that way people on slower machines (me...) can get a chance to play it with their framrate above 10...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

:p Just an idea...
-Steven Wright

Awesome. It doesn't even look like the same game any more! 8)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

LOL Well, I read this thread, but it doesn't really give any hints :p
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Oh. Well we've got a version of the Cormorat, Ferox, Merlin and a few others. :) It's a kind of crossover and/or inspired project from various different universes. :)
The Expanse. Watch it!