and.. are you sure it jams.... because it can take up to 3 minutes to unload fso for me...
again what build are you using.
depends... for Fredding I use 3.6, because it's the only tab-safe build...

for SP.. euhm.... the newest stable build i can get.....
T-20041022 in this case......for MP I use Tom's Build which gives no problems at all....but I'm havinf it with all post 3.6 builds.. and it only happens after i played a mission, if i just start fs2, check techroom and exit again, it takes about 2 secs...

ow, and... bacuase you're most likely gonna ask anyways:

Specs:
processor: AMD Athlon 2600+ 333fsb
RAM: 1GB dual channel DDRAM
video: V9570TD FX 5700 @ 256MB
3 gig free on hard drive...

Command lines:
-spec -glow -pcx32 -jpgtga -dualscanlines -ship_choice_3d -targetinfo -nomotiondebris -2d_poof -orbradar -env

Runs at about 80FPS with the newest Media Vp's and lighty's newest stuf...

Its very simple. If it does it open up the SCP file and see if it is on Windows 95/Me if it is, turn off the (Run this program in compatibility For). Cause it is easy to do when you think you have to use that to use the afterburner on XP. but, you don't as long as the Main Freespace 2 exec. has it on there. That should fix the problem.
The Only Thing faster than Lightning, is My Aim.

I think he means turn it off to get it working. He's saying that those who needed it set to win 98 to get their afterburners to work might have left it on. I remember mine would crash every time i tried to run any FS/FSO exe with compatability set to win 98.
Now that the SCP fixed the afterburner bug tho, it's all working brilliantly. :D
Twisted Infinities

Hi. First of all, Im new in all this of SCP tough I've been playing FS1 (full) and FS2 (demo) for five years now, so I've decided to make a little improvement (if I may say) of my little -cause it is- knowledge of freespace, that's why I downloaded some FS files such as the SC of FS2 and some things to be able to edit the SC and make improvements to it (but nothing's in order). The Question is... what kind of programs and files do I need to be able to compile the SC, make it run and everything that u do guys? :? :? :? [/quote]

Thank you very much, now I know where to go.
And about the aavatar, well it was very easy: I went to a post with that avatar then you right click on the avatar and go to "properties" then a dialog box appears with the data of the avatar and so the URL, then I highlighted the URL and gave it a CTRL+C (copy) and finally I placed the info in the URL field and that's it. 8) 8) 8)