Well, guess what? We're recruiting!

Or at least, will be shortly. Mostly, what we are looking for are testers (to simply enjoy a good multiplayer game), FREDders (to make template maps), and PHP Coders (to do some...coding stuff - ask kasperl for details ;))

Of course, you could just laze around the forums and comment on our wrong moves, but at least be around :p

LOL Well, I wish you guys luck :) You may need to drag them over here from HLP though ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

This is DC, btw, and since I no longer have internal access I'll just post this here in case he didn't send you guys a PM.
Originally posted in a PM by Krackers87 at nodewar
guess you changed the name of fleetwars eh? Well, id still like to fred and participate in this, also i can continue my work on those prototype cost lists i was designing.

Ok.
We desperately need people.
I mean....desperately!!

[distressed pilot voice]
Anyone out there? This is another FS project in danger of falling short and seeking assistance!! Mayday!! MAYDAY!!!!!
[/distressed pilot voice]

not to mention they need coders for FS2

*runs*
It would be fantastic, yes, but not totally nessecary. We only need someone to quickly hack in a few basic logging functions, but we could plod along a bit for now.

With a little bunch of FS2 addicts, we have started a small sourceforge team to build a friendly registration interface for a 2v2 tournament called TeamWar (here, specific thread here).
I think our goals are very close, so we could do something together.
Our "skills" include php, asp, defining/using database, web site building, phpBB setting up and modding. We have also a good Freder.
I am going to make the same proposal of strength gathering to the Arjuna Dragon (for Fleet Wars).
I think that if we can make something to manage a node map and teams/players, it can serve for several purpose.
Our current goal is to create something close to squadwar, that is to say a node map and rules to manage wins/losses of sectors.

Hoping we'll be able to do something ....

In fact I don't know, i hope it's not the case, i don't wanna be flamed :roll: .

Edit :yes CZ is a split from fleetwar (at least, some kind of split).
I'm sorry if i reopened a closed case...

We changed our name because the AD team got all bitchy of us 'stealing their idea's' and went around threathening us. Back when I flew for EA (an AD branch in PXO) we had a change in leadership every 2 weeks, with people getting banned each time.

Anyhow, I would be happy to join forces, especially on the database front. We are not limited to 2v2, but I am sure we can arrange something. I'll chekcout those links later.

we could probably help each other; so yes, joining forces is an excellent idea.

but its more like assimilation, since CZ is pretty much....well, its dead, truth to be told.
:(