you idiot! dont be racist!

be cynical!

and sadistic!!

its so much fun!!!

you get to hate everybody for NO GOOD REASON except that the world sucks. i like being so cynical.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word racism. I don't prejudice against mexicans or asians. It's just rather inconvient to be overrun by them. Here in California, there's entire shopping centers where there is not a single word of english. Why that's legal, I've no idea. It's not like if an Asian and an American came up to me, I'd sell my X-Box for less to the American.

Heh.

less that yo uwould think. not much.
i seem energetic cuz it takes little energy to type. if you saw me right now, id be so lazy i probalby wouldnt even say hello. just grunt.
:|

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word racism. I don't prejudice against mexicans or asians. It's just rather inconvient to be overrun by them. Here in California, there's entire shopping centers where there is not a single word of english. Why that's legal, I've no idea. It's not like if an Asian and an American came up to me, I'd sell my X-Box for less to the American.

Heh.
That's most likely because you're in a Latino or Asian community? What do you expect anyway? If shitloads of Asians move here in groups and form towns, you don't go in and complain about them not being white... or speaking English. For the most part, they don't need to, unless they plan on leaving their community sometime, and it's not like they'd leave and try to speak Korean or Chinese or Spanish to anyone outside of their community. You're the one intruding if it's obviously that bad. You forget that America is based on Immigration, and while we are an 'english speaking' nation for the most part, when you come to a different land and enter someone else's community, you shouldn't be suprised if they do things a bit different. As far as I know, there's nothing that says that anyone has to sell anything of theirs to you under a monniker of English.

And don't even get me started against 'Oh, it's America, they move here and they should do everything in English." The Mexicans in particular. I don't know if you remember, but we didn't get the land from them so nicely in the first place.

I'd know, I live here, and am reminded of it almost daily.

i know america 'the land of the free' where there arent those social guidelins and freedom is abundant and stuff, but i cant appreciate it. we have too much freedom, and i gaurantee you, the system WILL collapse... too much freedom, and theres suppression. NOT EVEN GOING INTO the paradoxes... theres millions of em.

i know america 'the land of the free' where there arent those social guidelins and freedom is abundant and stuff, but i cant appreciate it. we have too much freedom, and i gaurantee you, the system WILL collapse... too much freedom, and theres suppression. NOT EVEN GOING INTO the paradoxes... theres millions of em.
0.o too much freedom?

Maybe you should go live in... North Korea. Or Iran. Or Cuba.

Any government is bound to collapse. Whether it be from physical, linguistical, cultural, or economical influence.

I still think Germany should rule the world.