heres what ill do: ill just send you another demo mission, this one ill tyr to think, um, 'unconventionally', so to prove that i can do that :)

also, im good at using one mission, JUST ONE, to sort of build an entire storyline. ill do that with this one. :)

when has making FS2 levels ever hurt anyone? :D

Well, if you do decide to help, keep in mind it's not just ordinary FREDing. The mission designs are...unique I'll put it.
you are telling me THAT? lol, im the guy who made a subspace disruptions level (didnt release, or by rights finish, either) level, where an orion class destroyer flies out of a window in an installation. it jsut appears. i also made a shipyard base by placing several ganymedes and an arcadia carefully, so that they look like theyre attached.

i think i can handle anything you throw at me. :)

and im actualy pretty good at scripting the stuff.
Ive done the second trick, but the former? dude, you HAVE to tell me how to do that!!

Sorry, I cant help out here atm....busy being working for FSCZ, and soon, back at MG and cutscene stuff :?

Well, you'll have over a week Grim, I'm gonna be without FreeSpace2 for a week, staying at my brother's in California about a week and a half. He doesn't have the l33t game (blasphemy, I know)

I can still check the forums and whatnot though. :)

lol, im going to california this summer....

BTW kopax, is there any particula time you want/need that demo? the other compy (the one with FS2 on it) is really messed up, and its being reformatted as well as revamped, so it might take a while... :|

i might be able to put FS2 on this compy, though. no promises. lmk

KT: that would be nice, but the movie that was shown was Hidalgo. The "ch1xor" in that movie is nowhere close to the level of ownage of Keira. Damn, I wanna see Arthur.

At least I got first class. My dad being a pilot, I get to fly for free on Delta and get the best available seat :p

And California is overrated. There's a buttload of Asians around here. I don't know we are worrying about Mexicans taking over when the Asians have already taken over. Sure, there's a bunch of hot asians, but it kind of gets old after awhile.