Engage.
Hippo Hides in the mist and collects more mines
Swarmed by things that scratch you
Run Run!
Hippo said the door was closed, but here it was open.
Looks like someone fell over
And instead of picking him up, looks like the red ones rape him!
Scores
The nomads go about their business
Taking on the boss

Edited By Hunter on Nov. 14 2003 at 20:28
The Expanse. Watch it!

When do you guys do this? I must join and be owned.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Dude, we have to do this sometime. Hippo (or Hunter) IM me on a weekend (Fri Sat or Sun) and we'll play.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Its D3 1.4 (I'm pretty sure the 1.4 matters)... The only real problem we cme up with is my 56K timing out before the level finishes loading, so it normally has to be a smaller one, though we got some others to work...

I remember the days of Telephone modems, I could never go back :)

I'll have to see if anywhere still sells Descent 3, I always get owned at UT or Halo, cos I am old and slow, so I like Co-op games ;)

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Ah well Descent 3 and the expansion were recently released (or revived) in a Dual-Jewel package for $10. Go get it from www.interplay.com store

Make sure you have a Geforce 3 or Equivalent Radeon with a minimum of 1.5Ghz processing power and 512mb of memory. This is actually what I consider the "OK" system to run just about all the levels. Ofcourse, D3 runs fine on a 333mhz with 128mb of memory and a Geforce MX, but you'd be losing lots of performance. D3 has some excellent effects for a game 5 years old, and running it in 1600 resolution is like playing a new game.

Edited By Hunter on Nov. 04 2003 at 22:38
The Expanse. Watch it!

Hmmmm... right as soon as Mr Barclay lets me play with my credit card again (later this month) it's lunchtime ;)

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos