So, I've been gone for awhile

My computer broke. Left it on downloading torrents overnight and then, well, no more motherboard come the next day. I have net access again now that I have my eeepc back, but I don't have FRED access until I have a regular income again (a few weeks, at the soonest) and I can afford to fix it. Good news is, no data was lost of any kind, so I'm good to go as soon as
i have the cash.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Sorry to hear about the mBoard, similar things happened to my old cheap power supply, convinced me to spend a little bit more money next time ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Oh happy day! I'm back computer equipped and ready to FREDdy. :D
Excellent!
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

I think you could say that about practically any mod on SG or HLP. :p

Of the major mods, we've had what, 2 final releases the entire time I've been around? ST:R and TBP are the only mods that I'm aware of that had their own development forums before they were released. ;)
Twisted Infinities

I created Basewars and finished that up pretty quick - Not as big a project, but let's not forget I was a one man band. I'm pretty sure you can get the first release out this year if you crack the whip. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

I think you could say that about practically any mod on SG or HLP. :p

Of the major mods, we've had what, 2 final releases the entire time I've been around? ST:R and TBP are the only mods that I'm aware of that had their own development forums before they were released. ;)
I think CP5670 with Procyon showed no mod is truly dead.....despite how dead they may appear lol :D